CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Positive Donor ID
Volunteer blood donors must show valid identification prior to giving blood. Check here for more information and a list of acceptable forms of ID
Are You Eligible?
Here are some very basic eligibility requirements.
Potential donors must:
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Be at least 16 years of age*
- Be in general good health
- Not have donated blood in the last 56 days
- Bring positive I.D. to the blood drive
*In Oregon, you may donate at age 16 at an American Red Cross blood drive with a signed parental consent form. In Washington, 16 and 17 year old donors need parental consent to give blood.
American Red Cross parental consent form
Need More Information About Donor Eligibility?